Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.802 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨640,535 (Bs 94,170) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 2 hours ago)