Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨621,529 (Bs 90,957) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)