Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01218 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,423 (3,810,666 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)