Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨25,722 (Bs 44,938,737) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)