Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 118% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,439 (Bs 11,679) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)