Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨1,875,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨1,875,000 (Bs 289,950) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)