Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,584 (€634) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)