Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,538 (€818) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)