Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,650 (71,261 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)