Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05797 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,127 (₩1,278,732) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (18 minutes ago)