Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨474,932 (₩8,144,492) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)