Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,485 (₩772,733) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)