Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,152 (20,148 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)