Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.843 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,912 (NZ$1,941) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)