Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.798 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,987 (元4,898) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)