Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,988 (Taka 55,522) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)