Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.779 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,102 (Taka 113,124) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)