Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,702 (руб 49,149) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)