Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,574 (руб 38,643) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)