Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,498 (руб 41,197) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)