Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,290 (руб 39,592) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)