Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,582 (руб 44,384) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)