Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨507,109 (руб 443,447) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)