Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.624 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,014 (6,041 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)