Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.994 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,552 (5,941 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)