Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.877 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,463 (358 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)