Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.090 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 77% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,507 (13,055 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)