Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,876 (S/. 197) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (42 minutes ago)