Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,245 (S/. 1,836) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)