Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.182 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,240 (S/. 161) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)