Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,585 (S/. 128) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)