Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.588 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,055 (S/. 2,043) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)