Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.966 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,264 (S/. 2,254) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)