Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.898 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,452 (S/. 4,496) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)