Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.628 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,190 (Mex$ 10,803) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)