Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10297 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,833 (CH$668,482) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)