Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,857 (CH$500,513) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)