Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11111 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,171 (CH$523,557) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (35 minutes ago)