Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.934 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,834 (S/. 4,105) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)