Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,957 (S/. 4,828) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (32 minutes ago)