Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,185 (S/. 3,306) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)