Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,167 (¥831,774) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (44 minutes ago)