Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,868 (41,269 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)