Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,928 (25,283 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)