Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,706 (51,545 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)