Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,359 (20,908 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (39 minutes ago)