Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,384 (14,374₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)