Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.592 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,001 (12,346₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)