Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,062 (11,545₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)