Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,017 (13,457₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)