Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.439 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,708 (5,211₴) in Chernihiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)