Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.145 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,761 (руб 2,411) in Cherepovets to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)