Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.591 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,363 (元4,417) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)