Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,818 (€887) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (37 minutes ago)