Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨446,810 (€6,270) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)