Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,057 (€825) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (26 minutes ago)