Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨429,044 (€5,899) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)