Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,869 (руб 96,864) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)