Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.091 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 103% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,998 (C$1,507) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)