Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.293 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,411 (R$ 2,302) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)