Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.564 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,635 (Mex$ 15,611) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)