Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,815 (€883) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (22 minutes ago)