Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,363 (€1,003) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)