Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,587 (€1,308) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)