Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,194 (元4,620) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)