Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,690 (元8,113) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)