Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,439 (₩76,357) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)