Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 131% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,453 (₩1,512,756) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)