Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05653 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,540 (₩1,495,412) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (36 minutes ago)