Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,659 (₩63,148) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)