Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,760 (8,770 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)