Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,030 (10,467 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)