Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,032 (元8,716) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)