Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,549 (元5,293) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 2 hours ago)