Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,103 (元5,715) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (38 minutes ago)