Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,854 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)