Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,933 in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)