Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.983 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,194 (€600) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)