Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,280 (€884) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)