Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,578 (₨4,040) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)