Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,571 (₨4,155) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)