Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,778 (₨72,272) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (27 minutes ago)