Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,257 (31,734 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)