Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,870 (48,482 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)