Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,147 (€879) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (38 minutes ago)