Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.101 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,064 (18,404 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)