Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,347 (33,892 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)