Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.536 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,177 (Mex$ 15,040) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)