Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨31,579 (Mex$ 8,917) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)