Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,331 (Mex$ 24,298) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)