Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.853 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,523 (Mex$ 13,113) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)