Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,251 (Php63,593) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (31 minutes ago)