Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,814 (Php38,967) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (43 minutes ago)