Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,154 (€6,136) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)