Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,222 (R$ 3,083) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (37 minutes ago)