Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,455 (€1,140) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)