Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,905 (€727) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)