Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,030 (€1,556) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)