Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.771 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 62% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,481 (€996) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)