Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,917 (€946) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (21 minutes ago)