Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,984 (€977) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (31 minutes ago)